Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tim, Feb 8, 2009.

1. tim

tim Senior Member

hey guys,

thought i'd post as i'm pretty excited myself.

only 39 days into 2009, i've got quite a few new clients, started to earn quite a bit of money, and feel like i'm progressing at school and with freelancing.

how's it all for you guys? good? bad? don't know yet?

evening :D (gu-bye)

:batman: FTW!
  2. Adam

Adam Senior Member

2009 started amazing for me, I spent 4 days over NYE in Paris with my girlfriend, then we came back home and thats when things went downhill.

Some nice person keyed the length of my car which cost a lot to have fixed, coupled with bills being effected by the recession it means i'm low on cash!

Hence why i'm finally pulling my finger out to take steps into getting more freelance clients, how did you find your new clients tim? Local word of mouth, or advertising? Must be nice for you to get this money whilst studying!
  3. tim

tim Senior Member

hell yeah!

i only charged a couple of jobs recently out of all the ones i've done, but they were big cash. :D

shame that some idiot keyed your car, my girlfriend's dad's boss had their range rover sport and mercedes keyed. but they're rich, so they just repaired it from the change in their pocket. sometimes i wish i was like that. lol

my new clients come to me by word of mouth TBH. my dad spreads the word a lot as he's quite high-up and respected where he is, which is useful!
  4. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

School has sucked really hard for me so far... nothing else particularly bad or good happened yet.
    We should find a cowboy... Greg? Berry? :)
  5. tim

tim Senior Member

Berry's more of this... [​IMG] and Greg is more of this... [​IMG]

lol - the cowboy should be ... urr... i really dunno.

howcome school's sucked? ... oh i know... it's school
  6. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

Well so far i spent my birthday and the first two weeks of 2009 with mighty fine flu. Which was nice.

My car had its MOT, it passed but pretty soon i need two new front run flat tyres - goodbye £400. I'm also in need of road tax, insurance and warrenty cover which works out at just under a four figure sum.

The weather is sh*te. Its cold. My ipod is funked. And i need a hair cut - badly.

And the freelancing has dried up - im blaming that on the flu.

Soon as the clocks change i'll back to nomal.
  7. tim

tim Senior Member

lol - maybe this 2009 thing is just me then!

loving how "which is nice" appears in another post :D hilarious :D

not that I'm making light of any of your bad situations or nothing... :batman: