2 monitors....

tom thurs said:
I'm using a 27in imac and it's really good but I find it a bit laggy sometimes but I don't know if that's CS5 messing up everything but I'm not so sure as ical just crashed!

It could be adobe/ They dont dance very well with imac's quite annoying using adobe products on macs at times.

Haha! Loving the worms, I usually find myself in the middle of the debate trying to bring some sanity

Cheers for that link mr robot! Going to try it out now

Apparently there was a blog post of someone who started up Photoshop on a mac, and then booted up the same mac with Windows, then started Photoshop to demonstrate it opened quicker with Windows...

I have the opportunity to have a second screen at work but I'm not sure if I will take it up. Purely because everybody says that once you go black... I, I, I.... I mean once you go to 2 screens, you don't go back!

Just invested in a nice big 27" iMac at home so if I wasn't so greedy with my windows, I'm sure it could act as 2 screens anyway!

I say definitely take the offer of a 2nd screen at work. Don't worry about matching it at home, yet...

I have a magic plug for my macbook, in it goes and I'm off! You can even set different backgrounds!

I use 2 screens and think it's mighty marvellous!! Still, I'd love one of the swanky new 27" iMacs with two Thunderbolt connectors and another Apple 27" on each side!! Just think of the glare!!! :D

Back