2 logo concepts for Rozzi

NUGFX

been making a logo for a construction company called rozzi not sure which one is better ive done the client bout 11 designs altogether but here are 2 i like but cant pick. what u think?

rozzi-a.jpg rozzi-b.jpg

Like Sam said, I think it'd look a lot better if you actually worked on the hammer a little and used it in place of the 'R' instead of sat behind or on top of the letter. Also, I think of a hammer more than a pencil with regards to construction, so prefer the 2nd option.

Like Sam said, I think it'd look a lot better if you actually worked on the hammer a little and used it in place of the 'R' instead of sat behind or on top of the letter. Also, I think of a hammer more than a pencil with regards to construction, so prefer the 2nd option.

Have to agree with my learned colleague - should have said before the pencil doesn't work for me, I don't read it as an "i" at all, almost looks like an excalmation mark / an extra graphical element tagged on the end

thx for the imput guys :D i wasnt so sure of the pencil on the i either, the misses said to try it out :D

ill play with the hammer for the "R"

Agree with everyone else here. The hammer definitely reflects construction more than a pencil and incorporating the hammerhead onto the R will work a lot better than it does at the minute.

I'd maybe look at the size/colour and contrast of the tagline. Doesn't sit quite right for me.

Like the concept and would go with what has been mentioned previously with regards to the incorporating the hammer head, you might lose the narrow space dividing the two different sections when logo is small.
Try the tagline in uppercase too, will make it easier to read and look better i feel.

Back