Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st day @ my new job

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Sep 14, 2009.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hi Guys,

I had my first day at my new job today was quite interesting! First day always is I guess. I got trough the day using my left hand lol, something interesting I found out was that Sky are releasing some new soon to there TV's now having all the packages they have they are releasing another beyond Sky + HD. the new system will be called
    "Sky + 3D" :s we have to be trained all next week in selling both HD and 3D packages ready for it, should be great!

I was also on the forums this afternoon on my dinner break as they have a Cyber Cafe in the canteen!
  2. glenwheeler

oh yeah and for being a Sky employee I get Sky HD or any other sky packages Half Price.
  3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Sounds good Glen, heard something about 3D TV on the News the other evening, all set to be the new thing after HD isn't it?! I still can't quite see myself sitting in the front room with 3D glasses on, but I'm sure that was said about 3D films a few years back, and they seem to be growing in popularity!
  4. glenwheeler

yeah it does, I saw Ice Age in 3d and went to see Final Destination which was decent be same old same old film.
  5. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

I saw both of these in 3d aswell - ice age i didnt think used the 3d that well! I absolutely LOVED final destination! I think the 3d made the film. :)
  6. nicely done Glen :) glad that your first day went well :D
  7. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

good luck on day 2
  8. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Seems to be going well.
    How's the hand?
  9. tim

tim Senior Member

yeah. how's it going?
  10. glenwheeler

Hi guys,

Its getting bettert, still struggling to write with it and stuff. First week of training nearly done!
  11. tim

tim Senior Member

nice one!

any free sky+ boxes for me yet?