• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

1st day @ my new job

Hi Guys,

I had my first day at my new job today was quite interesting! First day always is I guess. I got trough the day using my left hand lol, something interesting I found out was that Sky are releasing some new soon to there TV's now having all the packages they have they are releasing another beyond Sky + HD. the new system will be called
"Sky + 3D" :s we have to be trained all next week in selling both HD and 3D packages ready for it, should be great!

I was also on the forums this afternoon on my dinner break as they have a Cyber Cafe in the canteen!

Greg

Sounds good Glen, heard something about 3D TV on the News the other evening, all set to be the new thing after HD isn't it?! I still can't quite see myself sitting in the front room with 3D glasses on, but I'm sure that was said about 3D films a few years back, and they seem to be growing in popularity!

glenwheeler said:
yeah it does, I saw Ice Age in 3d and went to see Final Destination which was decent be same old same old film.
I saw both of these in 3d aswell - ice age i didnt think used the 3d that well! I absolutely LOVED final destination! I think the 3d made the film. :)