Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1000 posts

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tim, Mar 1, 2009.

1. tim

tim Senior Member

Okay, so I've realised I talk way too much. I used to take part in every unread thread that I saw, because most things either interested me, or were by me! ;)

So now, when I reach 999, I'm either gonna reappear as Aardvark (funny word, plus it's alphabetically first -better than aarlev- , and I'm not associated as a forum addict), or just never talk again. I expect you want me to never talk again, because that's an available option. :p

Anywho, sorry I talk too much, and if I bore you or am too talkative, just shout up, and I'll probably reply a few times to make it all better.

Arrivederci. Or something.

2. nice double posting there Timbo LOL

3. tim

tim Senior Member

je double posted? le petit dejeuner est l'orange.

4. your breakfast is an orange?

yeah i clicked on latest posts and there was 2 of them saying 1000 posts by you :p LOL

5. tim

tim Senior Member

lol - didn't know that.

et non, je suis le petit dejeuner pour la stage pratique et les oranges. - I have no idea. Apparently "and no, i am breakfast for work experience and the oranges."

6. ahhh right.. well i failed french LOL so no wonder i got it wrong LOL

7. tim

tim Senior Member

lol- im on for failing french too, in fact the other day, my teacher told me that "I fail at life." True story.

Lovely. Another supporter.

8. ahh the joys of teachers.. one of my teachers.. (Maths I think - which i also failed) told me i would never amount to anything and I would be stuck in a dead end job for the rest of my life because i couldn't do all my times tables... oh well :p

9. Adam

Adam Senior Member

This thread has contributed to 4 more of your posts, you should be using your last posts more wisely Tim! :D

10. tim

tim Senior Member

lol - errrrm... does this mean I can't reply?! :D

11. Greg

Greg Active Member

There goes another one!!
    I wonder what Tim has in store for his 1000th post?!
    I'm ready with the 'Edit Thread' button ...Team DF is on red alert...

12. tim

tim Senior Member

lol, edit thread = fine, I thought you'd destroy every potential 1000th post as it came up :D

what were you expecting me to say?!

13. tim

tim Senior Member

AHHH I can't talk anymore!! I wanna reply to threads but I don't wanna exceed 1000! :D

@kudosis: i may not be able to reply to a post, but i can sure edit one!! AHH the silence is killing me!

14. Adam

Adam Senior Member

Thank god for that! Right, lets clean this place up!

15. tim

tim Senior Member

AHH SCREW IT!!

1000! I feel so ashamed. I should've given up typing/forums for lent. Actually, looking at "1,000 posts", i feel quite proud! :D

Either way, it's a milestone, so I expect cards and pressies sent in today's post.

16. Greg

Greg Active Member

Haha, if I merge those you're back to 999!!
    Adam it's a mini milestone for you shortly... your 100 post mark :)

17. Adam

Adam Senior Member

Very true, and here it is! :D i'd like to say mine are quality over quantity! ;)

18. tim

tim Senior Member

Thanks Kudosis, thanks!

19. Greg

Greg Active Member

Lol what are you trying to say Adam?
    I have the most posts on the forums :cry:

20. Adam

Adam Senior Member

Haha Tim, no worries :D
    Greg, i'd be quite worried about the forum if your post count wasn't the highest! On this occasion you may be excused! :)

I might set myself a target of 10 posts a day, and if my boss asks me why i'm always on here i'll just explain its a target/goal i have to reach!