• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

1000 posts

tim

Okay, so I've realised I talk way too much. I used to take part in every unread thread that I saw, because most things either interested me, or were by me! ;)

So now, when I reach 999, I'm either gonna reappear as Aardvark (funny word, plus it's alphabetically first -better than aarlev- , and I'm not associated as a forum addict), or just never talk again. I expect you want me to never talk again, because that's an available option. :p

Anywho, sorry I talk too much, and if I bore you or am too talkative, just shout up, and I'll probably reply a few times to make it all better.

Arrivederci. Or something.

C

chrismitchell

your breakfast is an orange?

yeah i clicked on latest posts and there was 2 of them saying 1000 posts by you :p LOL

tim

lol - didn't know that.

et non, je suis le petit dejeuner pour la stage pratique et les oranges. - I have no idea. Apparently "and no, i am breakfast for work experience and the oranges."

tim

lol- im on for failing french too, in fact the other day, my teacher told me that "I fail at life." True story.

Lovely. Another supporter.

C

chrismitchell

ahh the joys of teachers.. one of my teachers.. (Maths I think - which i also failed) told me i would never amount to anything and I would be stuck in a dead end job for the rest of my life because i couldn't do all my times tables... oh well :p

Adam

This thread has contributed to 4 more of your posts, you should be using your last posts more wisely Tim! :D

Greg

There goes another one!!
I wonder what Tim has in store for his 1000th post?!
I'm ready with the 'Edit Thread' button ...Team DF is on red alert...

tim

lol, edit thread = fine, I thought you'd destroy every potential 1000th post as it came up :D

what were you expecting me to say?!

tim

AHHH I can't talk anymore!! I wanna reply to threads but I don't wanna exceed 1000! :D

@kudosis: i may not be able to reply to a post, but i can sure edit one!! AHH the silence is killing me!

tim

AHH SCREW IT!!

1000! I feel so ashamed. I should've given up typing/forums for lent. Actually, looking at "1,000 posts", i feel quite proud! :D

Either way, it's a milestone, so I expect cards and pressies sent in today's post.

Adam

Haha Tim, no worries :D
Greg, i'd be quite worried about the forum if your post count wasn't the highest! On this occasion you may be excused! :)

I might set myself a target of 10 posts a day, and if my boss asks me why i'm always on here i'll just explain its a target/goal i have to reach!