1000 designs required from 8-10 designers

GWD

Hi All,

I'll get straight to the point.

We've struck gold with a multinational company who have requested 1000 poster templates for a new venture in on-line poster printing.

We need 8-10 designers to come up with 100 ORIGINAL poster template designs each. These 100 designs will be split into 10 categories (10 designs per category).

All designs must be original work of yours and yours alone, no free-to-download templates will be accepted and will need to ultimately be supplied in .EPS format (.AI preferred). DONT SUBMIT ANY ARTWORK TO THIS THREAD.

To start with, register your interest on this thread (a link to your viewable portfolio would be perfect).
PLEASE INCLUDE: YOUR NAME/A PREFERRED CONTACT METHOD/COST PER 100 TEMPLATES/LEAD TIME/YOUR PAYMENT TERMS

We will contact you within the next few days to have a chat, following our discussion (and should you be successful) we will then discuss the category list, payment terms etc....

THIS IS NOT A ONE HIT WONDER, WE ARE LOOKING TO WORK IN PARTNERSHIP WITH A CLOSE NETWORK OF DESIGNERS AND BUILD A SUCCESSFUL DESIGN BASE. ONE THAT WOULD BE PROFITABLE FOR ALL CONCERNED.

We look forward to you registering your interest.

Last edited:
I've just submitted 100 posters. It took me 27 hours to do. Where should I send our invoice?

I've just submitted 100 posters. It took me 27 hours to do. Where should I send our invoice?

Jooty,

everyone loves a laugh, but we are being very serious regarding this request. if you have in fact just submitted 100 poster templates to your portfolio then please post the link to your portfolio and we will happily take them into consideration.

if however you are just having laugh, please do so on another thread. we only want those who want to be taken seriously to post.

many thanks for posting and again if you are serious please post your portfolio link

Someone will correct me if I am wrong but I don't think you are going to find any designer here willing to put in the hours to knock out 100 posters just to be considered.

I was having a laugh. Still am.

I apologise. Didn't read it correctly. Guess I'm just used to seeing those exploitive design competitions flying around. Good luck with he search.

I apologise. Didn't read it correctly. Guess I'm just used to seeing those exploitive design competitions flying around. Good luck with he search.

Thank you for correcting yourself, as I was just about to do it for you.... I may be a director of a company but I am first a foremost and graphic designer by trade. I have the exact same feelings regarding the same form of competitions.

APOLOGY ACCEPTED

thank you for correcting yourself, as i was just about to do it for you.... I may be a director of a company but i am first a foremost and graphic designer by trade. I have the exact same feelings regarding the same form of competitions.

Apology accepted

to clarify*** we do not require any poster template submissions for you to be considered, only a link to the work you have already done*** this is not a competition

Hi, sounds interesting.

I contribute to http://www.templatecloud.com every now and then. Probably done about 200 designs over the last 6 months. It's earned me about 3k so far and I get ongoing commissions everytime my designs are used on sites like Flyerzone , Drukland and Need a Print - it's getting me about £200 a month at the moment. Are you offering ongoing commissions or are you just suggesting a one off payment?

Also what about photgraphy and licensing. I get to use fotolia library in my templatecloud designs, am I able to do that with you?

Hi, sounds interesting.

I contribute to http://www.templatecloud.com every now and then. Probably done about 200 designs over the last 6 months. It's earned me about 3k so far and I get ongoing commissions everytime my designs are used on sites like Flyerzone , Drukland and Need a Print - it's getting me about £200 a month at the moment. Are you offering ongoing commissions or are you just suggesting a one off payment?

Also what about photgraphy and licensing. I get to use fotolia library in my templatecloud designs, am I able to do that with you?

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in coming back you. In answer to your question it would be based on a one off payment (50% upfront to start the work and 50% when work is completed and signed off by the client), please also bear in mind that this will also open the doors to further work from us should you wish it.

Regarding photography and licensing you are able to use any royalty free images you wish, however the images are only allowed to be a part of the design not the design itself. Effectively no downloading backgrounds and claiming them as your work. i know that there really isn't anyone here that would do that however i must clarify that point.

if you are still interested could you please PM a link to your portfolio/website and we will contact you from there.

Many thanks again for your post.

Hi, sounds interesting.

I Have PM'd you if you are still interested please get in touch, with a link to your portfolio.

many thanks

Hello, I am interested in this project although I appreciate that the thread began earlier and I may be too late.
My preferred initial contact method is email - I will PM you a link to my portfolio pages.
Best regards, Steve

Hi All,

I'll get straight to the point.

We've struck gold with a multinational company who have requested 1000 poster templates for a new venture in on-line poster printing.

We need 8-10 designers to come up with 100 ORIGINAL poster template designs each. These 100 designs will be split into 10 categories (10 designs per category).

All designs must be original work of yours and yours alone, no free-to-download templates will be accepted and will need to ultimately be supplied in .EPS format (.AI preferred). DONT SUBMIT ANY ARTWORK TO THIS THREAD.

To start with, register your interest on this thread (a link to your viewable portfolio would be perfect).
PLEASE INCLUDE: YOUR NAME/A PREFERRED CONTACT METHOD/COST PER 100 TEMPLATES/LEAD TIME/YOUR PAYMENT TERMS

We will contact you within the next few days to have a chat, following our discussion (and should you be successful) we will then discuss the category list, payment terms etc....

THIS IS NOT A ONE HIT WONDER, WE ARE LOOKING TO WORK IN PARTNERSHIP WITH A CLOSE NETWORK OF DESIGNERS AND BUILD A SUCCESSFUL DESIGN BASE. ONE THAT WOULD BE PROFITABLE FOR ALL CONCERNED.

We look forward to you registering your interest.
You can make arrangement here at fetchflow.com | Invoice Designs totally free utilizing your sticker for windows. you can utilize your logo additionally to make it expert for your business as well.

Back