10 Tips to Create a Great Facebook Banner

Your link isn't working?
On this topic though, I think everyone needs a cover image just because we're so used to seeing them now, if a page doesn't have one, it looks incomplete. So far I've just used one of the background images from my site as the cover image to maintain branding but I have to say, I'm not too taken with it. I'm going to try to get another one.
The rules are that the image must be very high quality and a visual representation of what I do - don't forget you can put words on there too. It's your chance to make a great first impression to new visitors. I think it's easy to get sucked into being too 'clever' with this space - as with all design, simple and high quality will get the best results. These are the dimensions:
facebook-cover-size.jpg

I like the font selection and colours, but I think the image of your work is actually a little bit like "OOOH, what am I looking at?" Information overload maybe?

You're not allowed to add a call to action on your banner.
The Facebook cover photo is not a common image size, and the rectangular composition includes a cut-out for your profile icon in the lower left corner.

Tony Hardy said:
it means laugh(ing) out loud, well that or little old lady..... seriously young people these days, they just don't know their acronyms like they used to.... :rolleyes:
As to top tips for a facebook banner... my number 1 has to be have a facebook page :)

Oh, I know what LOL means. I just wondered what he was laughing it?

That awkward moment when someone accidentally insults someone :D

Levi said:
it means laugh(ing) out loud, well that or little old lady..... seriously young people these days, they just don't know their acronyms like they used to.... :rolleyes:
As to top tips for a facebook banner... my number 1 has to be have a facebook page :)
Or to my dad's generation, "lots of love"
eg
"The dog died. Lol, dad xx"

Haha, did that actually happen? I want to know why Janifar wants people to send her mono-sodium glutamate!

Sean Lee-Amies said:
Haha, did that actually happen? I want to know why Janifar wants people to send her mono-sodium glutamate!
No, but he has delivered bad news in that way before, he just so happened to phone me when the dog died. :lol:

Wao. Great creativity, Even though I really found here trick to make my Facebook page more attractive, I'll make changing in it & will show it here.. Thanks Buddy. You did wonderful job btw.

Back